Your first car

My first car was a MKIV VW Golf, drove it for 6 years and it never missed a beat apart from a few odd electrical issues towards the end before I sold it.

I currently drive this, an Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line. I tend to obsess over it a bit...
P4jxTsY.jpg

My first car was a MKIV VW Golf, drove it for 6 years and it never missed a beat apart from a few odd electrical issues towards the end before I sold it.

I currently drive this, an Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line. I tend to obsess over it a bit...
P4jxTsY.jpg

Lovely car. I got a Kia Rio the other day for my first own car. Happy with it. The VW Golf was a little out of my price range unfortunately. :)

P4jxTsY.jpg

show off...looks really nice

My brother's been wanting to get a German car forever and he's got an eye on the A5s
I keep advising him to stay away to do how much repairs can cost especially if something electrical goes wrong.
He tends to have bad luck so I just want him on the safe side...

I have a mk4 VW Golf, had it around 3 years.. no problems besides some electrics but that is normal for this model..
My fiancee is buy the same Audi you have in the next few months but in black.. She has a renault megane cc at the moment.. I think Ill stay with the golf for another couple years as I love it!! :cool: not sure what I would get next as my fiancee is getting the audi I wanted so no point having 2 same cars lol

show off...looks really nice

My brother's been wanting to get a German car forever and he's got an eye on the A5s
I keep advising him to stay away to do how much repairs can cost especially if something electrical goes wrong.
He tends to have bad luck so I just want him on the safe side...

A5s are really nice.. This is one reason I wouldnt want to live in the states, is because its hard to find European cars. America suck so bad at making cars... its unbelievable :cool:

A5s are really nice.. This is one reason I wouldnt want to live in the states, is because its hard to find European cars. America suck so bad at making cars... its unbelievable :cool:
Great opinion, but very flawed info. It's very easy to find and buy brand new Euro cars here, and there are a lot of good American made cars that last "forever". What makes a car good is very subjective to the person driving it.

Last edited:
My first vehicle was a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited that had been painted with spray-on rubber truck bed liner, the metal behind the rubber coating is starting to disappear, but the engine still runs perfectly even though it has almost 400k miles on it. When I can't run the thing as an off-road buggy anymore, I'm going to take the engine out of it and throw it in something else. Those old 4.0L in-line 6 cylinders are bloody indestructible.

I don't regret buying it; I bought it when I was 15 for $800 and I drove it daily for 3 years, after which I bought a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, and I drove that for just over a year before selling it. I will never sell the '95, as it's given some good times, and I plan to have it in my yard until it dies. If it lasts long enough I'd like to be buried in it lol.

That's from 2008 :p.

Really want my next car to be a Tesla...
LOL

Yeah Tesla is brilliant.. in Westfield shopping center they have there own area for Tesla cars and its all fancy and futuristic.. then I pull up in the bays next to the area in my VW Golf.. lol

Back
Top Bottom