Potentially the longest thread in history...

While they do sound cool, not everyone can go to a Best Buy or a McDonalds. And everyone doesn't have a camera. But worse still, what if someone got into a bad wreck and died while speeding to one of those places. Tech-Forums could be held liable. I wouldn't expect a contest like that anytime soon.

there's no electronic stores besides sears, kmart, and walmart here :(

I miss circuit city!

Re: Today I have...

Drinking brings me happiness. Oh wait.....sorry.

Does with me. I drink alot and it rarely even phases me anymore. My tolerance is sooo high right now I drink 90 percent stuff and I only feel it for 5 minutes. Something is strange about that isn't it. I quit drinking to give it a break and mabye someday it will feel better for me again.

Same as games. i rarely get anything out of them. I wanted to try nvidia 3d vision, but everyone I seen hates it and I never gotten to try it and I know no one locally to try it for myself. I am bummed out becuase of this. I have turned to other things for now. So that holds off any pc upgrading for a while besides an SSD drive and a second monitor. I also might be the owner of an xbox 360 soon, well, sorta my sister is buying my brother's 3rd system and we will kinda share it amongst us three in my house. it's preloaded with a buncha games as well. So I finally get to try fable games and some others that aren't on PC. Plus the indie games on XBLM look pretty neat.

We plan on doing more contests for more and bigger prizes. This is an initial run to see how it goes. We want to run lots of different kinds of contests... some drawings, some trivia, some skill-based (like the graphics contests), etc. Basically, we want to make contests a constant part of Tech-Forums as a way to reward our membership.

call me Mr. Evil.
just owned one of our new members ;p

well... I guess I crippled him, and Mak came in for the BOOM! Headshot!

I just received my replacement PSU, a Corsair TX650W. Ordered Sunday night, arrived Tuesday morning. w00t!!!

I will see about installing it tonight after work.

Today my grandpa asked me to do the dishes; I said I'd do it after I'd had a walk (I have a foot condition, I can't stand still anywhere for very long without stretching the muscles first), which he made fun of by saying I should dance while doing the dishes. Doesn't sound too bad now but was really upsetting when he said it. Anyways, I get round to doing the dishes and he just... watches me do them, criticising every way I did it. I don't see why he asked me to do them in the first place >:-|

Back
Top Bottom