Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I have had my first day of actual work for a while. I'll be working the computer shop all week...really need to find a job.

Other than that, watching Dylan Moran.

Today, I installed Windows 7 on my friends laptop, locked myself out of my room (abuuhh:crazy:), went food shopping, and watched TV – am currently watching The Gadget Show on Five.

Today, I....
helped my sister get her get her new car
helped my landlord sell her old car

Okay, it was a 1994 Toyota Rav4 with about 260 000 km on the speedspo, but it's been looked after and the price that the land lord wanted for it was too good to pass up. Landlady only wanted $600 for it. Looking else where online and other car yards, the car is worth at least about $4000 to $6000. Only bad thing is that the car need to get regoed by the end of the week. But all in all, it was still a good steal.

If I was still driving my old Mazda 626 $#!+tbox, i would of picked this car up myself.

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 35
a little story about pittsburg:

when I went there to pick up my sister from the greyhound station the way there around the station was filthy and messy. there were some hos hanging out under the streetlights with as little as they can possibly wear. there were dudes selling drugs to uniformed cops. there was a guy walking downtown with a shotgun.

then at the greyhound station it was so ghetto. scary yellow flourescent lights, beat up everything, and a guy asking everyone for rollin paypas. the bathroom made me throw up there was a huge turd on the wall.

my sister was supposed to stop here for an 8 hour layover!!!!! not if we could help it. we drove 2.5 hours from home to pick her up to take her to caldwell, oh area. and we found out the bus actually stayed there for 12 hours!!! so it was great we picked her up right away!

nasty!!!!

260,000KM is a lot...how is it worth $4k-$6k with that many KM on the engine? Are cars crazy expensive there like they are here?

lol Greyhound stations are horrible!! And yeah the layover times are always bs and take forever. I used to take one from Mt. Vernon, WA to Olympia, WA and that took a long time and there was always a delay at the Seattle stop that caused the layover to last forever. There are a couple of the stations that are newer that combine with local AM Track stations and they are the nicer ones.

my mom's suv only had 89,000 mi on it and it was 5K.

2006 escape with luxury features even. its nice.

a little story about perth:

Once when I was coming home after a night out I dropped my wallet on the train seat and didn't realise, which was **** bad coz it had over a hundred bucks inside along with my bank card, etc.
It went all the way to the end of the line (bout 70km more), then someone found it, dropped it off at the main station. The traino people gave me a call, I went and picked it up, and everything was still in there.

Moral of the story: Don't come here unless you're a ****ed up hardcore sonofa***** :p
or not...lol

Back
Top Bottom