Potentially the longest thread in history...

Here's a little something that members can't see; the refback list from the http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/graphics-performance-list-212331/

refbacks4710.png

This list will continue to grow as other sites continue to link to it. that's just a little sample of what the members here can accomplish when they work together.

The little symbol in front of each one denotes that the link is moderated. Mods can see them but not members... at least until we approve them.

One of those links is mine as I reposted the list on my clan's site.

I'm an idiot! Because monday being a public holiday, I thought that today was thursday, not friday. Anyways, work has just sent me down to the south coast for the entire day where there is Sun, Surf, Sand, Bushwalking Country. The weather is really nice for this time of year. And I did not think to bring my camping/swimming/bushwalking gear for the week end as I thought today was thursday.

lol, **** bad mate. But come on, you don't really need THAT much special gear. Swimming? Just go in your togs. Bushwalking? Pick up a pair of boots at the nearest store and you're set.

The only thing you won't be able to do is camp lol, that **** needs some preperation.

Back
Top Bottom