PC issue.

chara33

Daemon Poster
What would prevent the letters 'o,p,l' from appearing on my monitor? Can it be fixed? How plz?

thx

Last edited:
More specific?

Do you mean you can't type them? Does this occur in all applications or only certain ones?

Instead of assuming, why not try it in different applications? Notepad, Word, etc. Simple text editors to see if they work or not.

I'm guessing you posted this message with either: the on-screen keyboard or a different system for you to actually type those keys?

Was anything spilled on the keyboard? Is this a laptop or desktop keyboard? If a desktop, have you tried a different keyboard on the computer? Or plugging that keyboard into a known working computer?

i am installing win 8.1 on it. Is there a way around having to put in email name and PW? Otherwise i would use another text editor. 8.1 isnt configured completely yet. Probs needs a new keyboard i assume.

Desktop keyboard. Nothing spilled on it. Have another PC to try it on but no monitor. The one I am typing on new is buried inside my desk and dont want to take everything. I lock up my good booze in there too. Bring it in a store and check it there and if it dont work i will buy another.

Back
Top Bottom