Display Resolution Issues on Windows 11

DavidJohn_

Beta member
Hey, Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 and facing display resolution challenges? One of my friend is also encountering issues where the default resolution doesn't match their monitor's native settings, resulting in fuzzy or stretched visuals. Despite tinkering with display settings, the problem persists. Seeking advice from the community to resolve this and ensure a crisp and clear display on Windows 11. Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 and facing display resolution challenges? One of my friend is also encountering issues where the default resolution doesn't match their monitor's native settings, resulting in fuzzy or stretched visuals. Despite tinkering with display settings, the problem persists. Seeking advice from the community to resolve this and ensure a crisp and clear display on Windows 11. Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Start by installing the correct driver, determine the actual dimensions of your display, and then the recommended dimensions.
Ususally they are availble in display or pc documentation.
Resolution has nothing to do with it. Resolution is an option of the display that you cannot change in any way.
And of course it would be highly recommended not to regulate things you don't know what they are.

Back
Top Bottom