Why do you stay hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Why do you stay hear? It's a simple question.

I come to tech-forum's for the shear amount of intelligent help on every IT topic you can Imagen, But I stay for the lively and intelligent community, most of the thread's in Off Topic are some of the best I have ever read.

So why do you stay at Tech-Forum's?

Basically for the same reason, and meeting/talking to new people is always fun. Really what I like about it, is that the forum is not crowded, its just right IMO, you can keep up with the new topics. For instance Right now in the [H]ardOCP forums there are 1734 (311 members and 1423 guests) active, thats way to busy for my liking.

Edit: BTW Chris 28 weeks later was pretty good.

just because it is the most freindly forum i have found out on the net so far. plus it is easy to navigate, and as phantom said, its fun to meet new people, plus im always up for a challenge, and when ever i have a pc problem, or a question, i can post it here, and its usually answered or diagnosed by the end of the night, or the next morning, depending on the time of day, because here in california, (pst time) the site is almost silent from 9am till about 4pm. right now its about five, which is the time i get on every day, and i browse untill about 7, then i play games till about 9, then stay here again till about 10pm, then i sleep,k to repeat it all over the next day.

plus, there is a very welcoming...how to say this...fell i guess, just every one is so nice here, and the mods keep the forums well regulated. (and maintained)

Yea, I forum from 3pm to 10pm, and Warez 'wakes' up at about 7pm... This is a great forum that can help alot of people. It is very open and friendly. There are just some stuff from the switch-over that needs to be taken care of.

You are right tech forums is just about right for the ammount of people, and as I said it is intelligent for the most part. And all the people are **** friendly and if you need help you are certain to get it in a short time.

Phantom thanks for the review I will go and see it tomorrow.

this was my first tech site and they have been very helpful... I like to stay dedicated.

Why do you stay hear? It's a simple question.

I come to tech-forum's for the shear amount of intelligent help on every IT topic you can Imagen, But I stay for the lively and intelligent community, most of the thread's in Off Topic are some of the best I have ever read.

So why do you stay at Tech-Forum's?
That's pathetic.

i'm only here becuase I haven't gotten banned yet.

The grammar police say it's supposed to be "Here", not "Hear".

Chris spelled d**(insert "n" here) wrong so he did not get in trouble.

*Same difference. ~Trotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom