Random Gaming News

Damnit the greatness awaits web site wont let me pull up desktop site on my phone and you cant enter trophies on mobile site. I want to put in for the killzone experience

Depending on the browser you're using on your phone, you can change the user agent string mode from mobile to desktop.

Correct.

Slay download the Chrome browser on the Play Store. Then hit the capacitive touch menu button on your phone's lower left corner. Then select the "Request desktop site" option and if the web developer was nice enough they wouldn't have put code in to block you. 99% of the sites I don't have a problem doing this with. Steam blocks it though.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome

Also another amazing app is Chrome to Phone. If you use the Chrome browser on a desktop you can install the Chrome to Phone extension and the android app. Then you can click a button to send the webpage to your phone or you can right-click any link to send it to your phone. I do this on NSFW and Gaming site links I can't view at work.

Chrome Desktop Browser extension:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...one-ex/oadboiipflhobonjjffjbfekfjcgkhco?hl=en

Chrome Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.chrometophone

If you use Firefox here is the desktop add-on called FoxToPhone: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxtophone/

Overheating? Frame rate issues? Sources please.

I bought a launch day PS4 to play the latest and greatest console experiences. Sony knows how to do games. It has been proven over the last three generations.

There is nothing to be concerned about in my opinion. BF4 will be as great as the console can make a game. Killzone will be a weighty violent experience. Resogun will be addictive as FAQ.

Microsoft made a box that was as durable as a disposable razor. 500 smackos for company who has a history of machines that fail at a ridiculous rate? No thanks.

400 for a machine that I KNOW I'll have fun with...yes please.

Overheating? Frame rate issues? Sources please.

I bought a launch day PS4 to play the latest and greatest console experiences. Sony knows how to do games. It has been proven over the last three generations.

There is nothing to be concerned about in my opinion. BF4 will be as great as the console can make a game. Killzone will be a weighty violent experience. Resogun will be addictive as FAQ.

Microsoft made a box that was as durable as a disposable razor. 500 smackos for company who has a history of machines that fail at a ridiculous rate? No thanks.

400 for a machine that I KNOW I'll have fun with...yes please.

What in the hell are you going off about? I have not seen anything related to anything you posted within the last like 2-3 pages.

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

I couldnt make it work in any way even hiting the use desktop site on chrome. Oh well I just used my moms computer and stuck a few entries in

So I played Black Ops 2 for about two hours last night with some old friends. It was my first time playing this game in months, and what did the first killcam of the night involve? A quick scope hit marker followed by the kid doing a 360 jump and spin off of the statue in the middle of "Slums" and finishing him off with dual pistols.

Shame on me for expecting anything different lol. Still had fun though catching up with them.

So I played Black Ops 2 for about two hours last night with some old friends. It was my first time playing this game in months, and what did the first killcam of the night involve? A quick scope hit marker followed by the kid doing a 360 jump and spin off of the statue in the middle of "Slums" and finishing him off with dual pistols.

Shame on me for expecting anything different lol. Still had fun though catching up with them.

I have not played that in such a long time. They made the zombie maps way to complicated I like running in circles and killing and a lot of the maps you cant do that. I have not played the new ones though

taken from amazon forum so not sure if its true or acurate

Rumor: Demon Souls 2 to be announced at Sony November 15th event [Rumor by person who leaked DriveClub delay, and Next-gen resolutions for CoD and BF4]

NeoGAF - View Single Post - PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

More Proof:
1) Miyazaki says he's working on a secret project instead of Dark Souls II

2) Demon Souls 2 Spotted in Swedish Store, Atlus respond by saying its not them. Sony doesn't respond.

3) Shu Yoshida was asked if there's a demons souls 2 and his reply was "I choose not to answer"

4) Miyazaki himself hints at a demon souls 2,
And it's been hinted at by various other insiders from NeoGaf

On a diferent note I really want to get the Zelda Wii U bundle im very very tempted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom