Your occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a student, who wants to work badly, but haven't got the chance. All I do now, is sell junk from my garage, to get money for myself, and the rig. I also fix friend's and relatives' computers for a small fee of $50 each.

I'm basically a Windows admin for my state's legislature. The pay isn't what it would be at a corporation or whatever but I can basically do whatever at work as long as I look busy (i.e. studying for certs). I also valet park cars at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse a couple nights a week. Also do some web design here and there for friends and whatnot.

Programer, yeah with all the typing and such :) currently working with C++ (hopefully will change to a Java program soon).

I am an IT technician for the summer holidays. I get paid what ever I can find grabs hold of a Citrix server. :p (I don't get paid anything, I am doing it for the work experience.

I'm a student, who wants to work badly, but haven't got the chance. All I do now, is sell junk from my garage, to get money for myself, and the rig. I also fix friend's and relatives' computers for a small fee of $50 each.

You charge you friends and family :D
I should have had the balls to ask for money for all the ours I spent cleaning up other peoples messy computers (spyware, viruses, OS problems).

I'm a second year uni student, work full time and take classes full time. I am currently working at Kinkos (boo!) to pay the bills after I got laid off from Circuit City (boo!). I have an interview with a Radioshack DM for their MIT program this afternoon and am also waiting to hear back on an interview with a shipping/packing company called Uline, which should be happening later this week. So hopefully I can put in my two weeks at Kinkos soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom