Yay Snow Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Most schools in the Twin Cities area have the day off as were are getting someting like 10 inches of snow here today, not to mention high winds and cold temps. I believe that before global warming this is what they used to call a "snow storm". :D
Anyone else score a day off?

thebleakness said:
I sure do. Schools in Northern Arizona are closed because we got close to 2 feet of snow. :p Today will be fun. :D

whoa, whoa, whoa wait a second. Are you telling me that it actually snows in Arizona? Not to sound naive but I never though that a state that was considered a arid desert would have 2 feet of snow.

HAVOC2k5 said:
whoa, whoa, whoa wait a second. Are you telling me that it actually snows in Arizona? Not to sound naive but I never though that a state that was considered a arid desert would have 2 feet of snow.
No it snows in arizona, just not in all of it. I live in flagstaff which is 7000' in elevation and we usually have a high annual snowfall. Check it out some time if you like forested areas unlike the desert of southern arizona. :D

This storm was strange because it brought snow to about half the state, one corner of Phoenix actually received alittle.

It almost never snows where I live (illinois), and when it does, it was never enough for a snow day. The best we ever got was a "delayed start".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom