Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 1, 2009. That is when the Beta expires. To find out Start>Run>winver

It says July in there but is it August. This was already reported and addressed. Will be fixed in the next build.

As I stated the other day I am getting this error: Ok, Under other devices there is 2 entries of "IPMI interfaces" and "PCI serial Port" with yellow ! point next to them. I have found this

Interface IPMI ? - Vista Forums

So I disabled both of them. However, I am still having the same issue with my PC. My PC is 32BIT. Any other ideas on what could be causing this issue? I appreciate your help.

thanks

I have already said to try the latest Vista Drivers in Compatibility Mode. Other than that there is nothing I or anyone else on this site can do to help you.

This is a BETA. Not everything works. If you want everything to work, dont use a BETA. That is all that can be said on this matter from myself, anyone else on this forum and Microsoft themself.

Warhead works for me, btw. Installed and opened up fine. Haven't played it yet, but it opened fine with no errors.

Prey and Crysis are two games I'll be tossing on next to see how those go. I also have Blacksite:Area 51 I was going to add to that at some point as soon as I get the tuner card working.

Mak On Soldier of Fortune:payback that simply turned out to be a patch found at filefront to see that one run like a champ on 7 here as well as in Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom