Boot from USB - Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - 3030 Dell Wyse box / Thin client

Nope, I tried, didn't work. I used a different USB FD and I prepared it for the Image pull with the image tool; but when I put it into the 3030, it still comes up with wrong architecture...

Bummer. If an older version doesn't work either, like PP said above you could try a different attack vector. Acronis or Macrium would make good alternatives for creating an image, though I'm not 100% on what benefits you get by using the Wyse method.

Bummer. If an older version doesn't work either, like PP said above you could try a different attack vector. Acronis or Macrium would make good alternatives for creating an image, though I'm not 100% on what benefits you get by using the Wyse method.

I finally got it! The entire time I was under the impression that we were imaging x64 architectures, my boss came up and told me I should try x32.... And it's working! It's pulling the image. The nightmare is finally over haha, if only I knew it would be that easy..... :)

Thank you all for your help- this thread can be closed

I finally got it! The entire time I was under the impression that we were imaging x64 architectures, my boss came up and told me I should try x32.... And it's working! It's pulling the image. The nightmare is finally over haha, if only I knew it would be that easy..... :)

Thank you all for your help- this thread can be closed

Glad you got it! Drop in to chat any time. :)

Back
Top Bottom