why is everyone so bias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would be the case when you buy an intel processor? When you have a budget, AMD = more bang for your bucks, gaming?, multitasking? When Intel actually has something that is compettive liek X1900XT vs 7900GTX Then i will start looking at intel but for now, they do not have the crown until the conroe's or something better comes out.

ive already said how i chose intel over amd because i dont multi task and id rather have a high clock speed for doing 1 thing at a time

Captain Buck said:
ive already said how i chose intel over amd because i dont multi task and id rather have a high clock speed for doing 1 thing at a time

Lol you should study processors more.

Anyways I am open minded. I run a varitey of systems here.

2x AMD systems
2X Intel systems

And i can use other processors, such as Cyrix, ARM and Motorola RISC.

I <3 RISC

Question: From what I can tell, what he's basically getting at is why do you just say AMD like as if it's the only company that exists, and why don't you list all the companies with facts on each one..and do an overall comparison all written out nice and neat.... >_<

Answer #1: I don't know about everyone else, but answering the same question time after time again gets really monotonous, annoying, and is usually a overall waste of time...it's as simple as that, really.

Answer #2: Some people are fanboys. As for me, my allegiance lies with noone.

The hypocrisy in this thread really annoys.

PZEROFGH you are clearly the most bias person on here because i stated a good reason to have an intel and now im a noob because of it or is it my post count? and not the information im saying either way people can have their opinoins but dont ridicule others because theres dont match yours...

Captain Buck said:
PZEROFGH you are clearly the most bias person on here because i stated a good reason to have an intel and now im a noob because of it or is it my post count? and not the information im saying either way people can have their opinoins but dont ridicule others because theres dont match yours...

Umm that wasnt a good reason. You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Captain Buck said:

Dear Captain Buck:

I am having a very difficult time understanding your improper "sentences". Not to mention that your hypocrisy and ignorance doesn't help me to understand them either. Please try again AFTER you've successfully completed Kindergarten. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
FireFox - Y.N.S.F.O.T.F.L. (Your Not So Friendly O-T Forum Lurker)

Captain Buck said:

yeah, he's saying you're a noob because you obviously don't know much about processor speed. intel's have high clock speed numbers, but that doesn't mean that the clock speeds are faster than amd's, that's why he's saying you're a noob cause you obviously didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom