Who else is waiting for the After-Christmas Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna hit up whats left of CompUSA and get a new case and maybe some memory.

memory is gonna go out fast............especially the HDDs.

UPDATE:

i just ordered my parts for my computer!..........or at least most if it. What im missing is the OS n HDD, which my mom is paying for.

hrm. I'm at a bit of a stalemate. I dont know weather or not to grab my watercooling on thursday, or wait till a bit later after christmas and pray that somehow, somewhere in canada the LG goes on sale and drops a couple hundred bucks. That'd be worth grabbing cause I doubt the WC parts will drop in price at all.

Or I dunno if I should buy a 780i if it goes on sale, and wait for my RMAd mobo to come back and ebay it. Then grab WC.. or ebay the ultra and grab evga SLI GTS g92's.. i'm not a fan of EVGA but step-up to the 9 series would be sick. Of course if it doesnt get delayed untill the step-up period runs out hahaha.

christmas sales give me a headache :S maybe i'll just pretend they aren't happening.

Wish list in order of priority:
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 (will 100% get)
3x 80GB Seagate 7200.7 HDD (20% likely to get)
2x 1GB sticks of DDR PC3200 RAM. (1% likely hood of getting)

I am. Because that is when my parents are going to purchase my Christmas Present, which is a new car stereo.

No. They did not forget. It just that we were just too busy with our schedules.

hehehe, what are you after NvidiaDude? I might be able to track down some bargains for you.

Erm, the normal type of sale half off clearance of Christmas lines cet ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom