Who else is waiting for the After-Christmas Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most of the high-street retailers will have sales, I heard that PC world is having a particularly good one (Well good by PC world standards) some currys stores will be taking the chance to clear out overstock an possibly have manger offer sales.

I've thought about making my build after Christmas with Boxing Day sales and such... but I found some really good deals on the Canadian site that I go to, and with a free shipping promotion, it was a done deal. I don't think I could get the build I made for less than $1300 on boxing day, I got most of my stuff on sale and I doubt the parts that I chose would go on sale boxing day anyway. I'll find out soon enough if I made a bad decision or not. But at $260 CAD for a Q6600 G0, I'm pretty satisfied I must admit.

hrm. I'm at a bit of a stalemate. I dont know weather or not to grab my watercooling on thursday, or wait till a bit later after christmas and pray that somehow, somewhere in canada the LG goes on sale and drops a couple hundred bucks. That'd be worth grabbing cause I doubt the WC parts will drop in price at all.

Or I dunno if I should buy a 780i if it goes on sale, and wait for my RMAd mobo to come back and ebay it. Then grab WC.. or ebay the ultra and grab evga SLI GTS g92's.. i'm not a fan of EVGA but step-up to the 9 series would be sick. Of course if it doesnt get delayed untill the step-up period runs out hahaha.

christmas sales give me a headache :S maybe i'll just pretend they aren't happening.

What board did you have crap out? I know ncix has the 780s already.
Also, why dont you like evga?

the P5K Deluxe. I'm not gonna bother seeing if the RMA'd one I get works fine. I'll just be able to sell it for more unopened. And yeah I seen the 780's on ncix XD was drooling over it yesterday.

its actually a bit stupid and such. I don't Not like evga as a company at all.

i just dont like the name >.> doesn't sound half as cool as xfx. hahaha stupid yeah yeah i know. that and the xfx box graphic just looks so mean XD I know evga is a great company.

i'll most likely be grabbing both the evga 780i and gts g92.

i'm just a bit reluctant to post my ultra for sale. if the 9 series doesnt get released in feb and i miss the step up ill be ****ed lol. Dealing with ebay and shipping charges is such a nuissance. I've never sold anything before, just bought lots of stuff. I'm all set up as a seller and such. Just haven't figured out how to post shipping charges and junk. Isn't it different for everywhere you ship it to? How do people post flat shipping rates. anyway im way off topic sorry XD maybe someone who's experienced with ebay selling can pm me some tips or whatnot.

Xmas sales might be even better than normal due to the lack of shoppers right at the moment last I heard shopping was down about twenty percent or so from last year at this time. I am not one for standing in lines but I might star if there are some crazy deals. By the way this year was the first year ever that I went to a computer store on black friday... Not as bad as I thought it would be but still bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom