• sempron 2800+ with geforce 6200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • p4 3.0 ghz processor with radeon x300

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about antarctica? Thats a continent..... Really no one owns it either.... So why dont i just move out there... and why the hell is my mouse moving slowly to the left at a constant pace :-\

Chankama said:
How much would it cost Canada to buy Alaska from the US??.. hmm..

Alaska is worth a lot. It is considered the most profitable state due to the oil. This is why if you are resident of alaska you get a variable refund every year. Just for being a resident.
So, that is "a lot" USD and "a lot more" CND :)

Yea, after that whole "North America" "Canada" thing, I think that I would have deleted my account and started a new one :)

Yea, after that whole "North America" "Canada" thing, I think that I would have deleted my account and started a new one

I must have been really out of it, but I was thinking of USA yet I still wrote North America and south America rather than Mexico or Greenland or something... this was my first post, so next time I make one I will do more research first plus I will try not to be so "out of it"... besides its not like I hurt anyone...

oh well, nobody is perfect, besides I like this user name and such I don't really want to start a new account...

Yeah, speaking of Canada being seperated from North-America for this poll...Why the hell is Mexico joined then? If yer gonna split things up, do it right!

Speaking of which, the US should probably just buy Mexico. They could do it for the price of a Raptor, and it would end all the illegal-immigrant problems. Just make them a giant colony of outsourced cheap labor.

Oh wait, they already are...nm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom