Whats the most popular RTS multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
empire earth has alot of servers up, i would also recomend getting the art of conquest expansion. im suprised nobody mentioned it. also starcraft and aoe will do you good.

Oh a good game if you have people pto play with is Homeworld 2, it has plenty of mods for it and they are pretty decent.

Homeworld 2 is a RTS that is space battles.

dhw200 said:
I have both Armadas (trekkie here)...i didnt like armada 2 that much. The ships just sit there and shoot...the devs should have made it so that the ships would fly around and engage each other instead of simply sitting there and taking it. It was a decent game, but i would never call it great.

and yes, Starcraft is the best game ever :)

Yes well, your susposed to move them by your own control, thus why it is strategy. And There are Tactic buttons, such as the Circle attack, Clover attack and Back and forth attack, these options are in the Formations Menu.
Use them in certain situations and they are great.

Come Online some time, My name is

[ACH]Lord_Steven

Im there pretty much all nights and as late as 4 am on weekends.

Well, Age of Empires III was recommended against, but I really liked it! It's a great game, and I bet there are plenty of people online for it.

Ryan

Ste said:
Yes well, your susposed to move them by your own control, thus why it is strategy. And There are Tactic buttons, such as the Circle attack, Clover attack and Back and forth attack, these options are in the Formations Menu.
Use them in certain situations and they are great.

Come Online some time, My name is

[ACH]Lord_Steven

Im there pretty much all nights and as late as 4 am on weekends.

I know there are formations and stuff lol. Im talking about like in DS9, you see the ships flying around each other, evading shots, stuff like that. I wish you could order your ships to do the same, like you could choose between a more evasive attack, or a more head on - aggressive attack.

Legacy looks like it could be really cool. And the USS Defiant is the absolute coolest ship of all time. ****, everything about Deep Space Nine was better than the other series, at least IMO. The acting was better, the plotline was better, darker, and more complex, the characters were deeper with darker motives. I really enjoyed watching them

starcraft, but total anihilation is the best rts ever. until supreme commander comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom