What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I need to buy one sometime soon too, especially since I'm getting back into recording.

I am going to be buying some wind deflectors for my car windows...since Andi smokes, it'll make it easier on her when it's raining...or letting me crack the window without worrying about it raining so the car gets some air...

Newegg.com - MSI N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

For the family desktop in the living room. Coming from a 450, this should be a definite upgrade.

I really need to catch up to current video cards. I'm so out of the loop with them now. For myself, I haven't really needed much more than my 5770, since I don't game all that much, but still. I feel out of the loops hardware wise, and I really don't like that when it comes to computer parts. :[

Not to mention I wouldn't mind getting an upgrade when I build my next machine, so I'll need to brush up, haha.

I just bought FF 13-2. I hope it's good.

It is. A little strange to get used to, but it's like they took the good things about FF13's fighting system and molded it together with Pokemon. And it's not as lame as that sounds.

:TrueStory:

I love Pokemon so I need to hook up my 360 like, yesterday lol.

Yeah, I'm a big silly nerd for Pokemon too. Let's just say being able to put an accessory on a Behemoth is friggin' AWESOME. It's hilarious looking.

Back
Top Bottom