What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

The film idea seems alot like Repo the genetic opera.

Somehow i am doubting i will like it...
Like what, the new one or 2004 pro with mods?

Hikari GIMME GIMME GIMME is that a microphone with the ps3 movie bundle or does the new metal gear solid require you to blow up a balloon whilst killing all the bad guys.
The move has a stupid little ball sensor on top of the controller.

So the ball is a sensor positioning device to allow the PS3 to sense the 3d environment by using the red ball as its point of reference?

Either that or they specifically made it like that to look ridiculous and contradict what the head honcho of Sony said about the Wii controllers...

If I recall it was something along the lines of "The Wiimote looks like a lollipop, and I'm too old for lollipops."

IRRRRROOONNNNNYYYYYYYY.

All that aside, it's still not a bad thing to play around with. It's fun for a change of pace, that's about it.

So the ball is a sensor positioning device to allow the PS3 to sense the 3d environment by using the red ball as its point of reference?
Yea basically.

Either that or they specifically made it like that to look ridiculous and contradict what the head honcho of Sony said about the Wii controllers...

If I recall it was something along the lines of "The Wiimote looks like a lollipop, and I'm too old for lollipops."

IRRRRROOONNNNNYYYYYYYY.

All that aside, it's still not a bad thing to play around with. It's fun for a change of pace, that's about it.
It gets extremely frustrating after a while though which makes the Kinect about 10x better than both systems....minus Zelda and Mario.

Couldn't justify paying 200 bucks for a motion type thing for a machine that has a 50% fail rate. Not to mention my xbox is a fixer-upper anyway, it used to have the epic RRoD 3-ring until I got a guy to fix it with -- get this -- pennies. Heat dissipation and all that crap.

The move was only an extra 50 bucks over the standalone 320gb PS3, so I figured why not? I like table tennis after all...heh.

I have not heard personally of a Slim dieing. I have one, and it barely gets warm even sitting on top of my Elite.

I'm just speaking with personal experience with all 3 systems and I really think the Kinect is quite the gizmo. (Not simply because my gf sells the device)

197771_91829_front.jpg

Zelda Ocarina Of Time Collectors Edition.

^anyone up for retro gaming night? i could break out the n64 and play zelda lol, that would actually be pretty fun

Back
Top Bottom