What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I've got myself a nice little array of tickets now :D. I have Metallica/Lamb of God this Saturday, Ice Cube the Friday after, Megadeth and a bunch of other bands in a festival in December and Iron Maiden/Slayer/Slash/Primus/Queens of the Stoneage/Stone Sour/Rob Zombie/Dimmu Borgir and a ton of others all in one festival next year!

I'd say you're golden for the rest of the year. I still haven't seen Slayer yet, I don't know how, but I haven't. Ha, and the "Ice cube the Friday after" made me laugh out loud. "Friday", "Next Friday", and "Friday After Next" popped in my head the second I saw that haha. getitgetit?

I also forgot to post earlier, I picked up a Corsair 650W and an Antec 300 today. I was on a budget for a case/psu and obviously couldn't cheap out on the psu. Tomorrow AM I'll be picking up 2x120mm red fans to make the front case glow all pretty like.

Bought a 0.14cu light blue mini fridge, yeah I know it's for the car or trailer but bought a cigeratte lighter adapter and put it in my remolded room.
Keeps the ice tea cold, also bought a Sound Blaster Audigy Sound Card SB0090, I owned a platinum version once, but my Pentium 3 system killed it during a very bad crash one night...

I bought a View Slimmy SE wallet
A Slim Front ID Wallet Alternative. Premium Leather and Nuance - View Slimmy SE

and 4 x 300Mbps wireless N (2.4/5ghz) cards (mini PCI-e, for laptops) for all the laptops in the house (including two macbooks, which currently do 144Mbps 2.4GHz only)
HP Wireless WIFI 802.11N 300Mbps Mini PCI-E Card DV TX - eBay Wireless Network Cards, PCMCIA Cards, Laptop Accessories, Computing. (end time 05-Nov-10 07:59:47 AEDST)

Now just waiting for the Asus RT-N56U/N76U routers to release (2.4/5GHz wireless N), and hoping they can run Tomato (they'll at least run DD-WRT).

^lol
And an iPhone. Which he had to cancel his old contract for

You know we love you man :p

It never ends!

Anyway, bought some stuff...

HAF 912
3.jpg

CM Megaflow 200mm
bruceleestore@4.jpg

CM 120mm R4-L2R-20AC-GP