what your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah its a miller
its a native american symbol for lifes choices and paths and represents faith in choices and honor. im getting another one. death before dishonor in neat caligraphy

well... my car WAS a nice car. Now it sits in the garage. You know why?

STUPID STUPID PEOPLE! Someone put a STINKING KNIFE in the road. I saw it and was too late... ran right over it. Get home (about 2minutes later) and I hear air leak. FLAT TIRE. This isn't that big of a deal, but it is to me since I just spent a slew of money buying all new tires in December. Also, this is the SECOND flat tire that car has had in the 9 months i've owned it. First time was 2 weeks after I bought it... someone decided to slash my tire.

I'm furious.

Why keep in the garage? You might as well just sell it if you're afraid of something happening to it...

In december I hade two flat tires (both the back ones) within two weeks. I had them both repaired and patched and just last month I bought new tires for the back because the other ones were bald.

Flat tires happen. You shouldn't stop driving your car just because of it.

its not that i'm going to stop driving it... its just that we can't have a car sitting in the driveway with 3 other cars that need to get through

It is normally outside, but i can't park behind anyone and the times that everyone leaves, I can't park in front of anyone either, it will block the garage.

Guess I get to go find a new tire tomorrow. A good $90-$120 i dont have to spend... it just figures that they don't make very many tires that fit my car... and those that I do find are outragously priced.

I feel ill....

well here is my car

MY00 STi and im only 18 haha

sti.jpg

Avalanch3 said:
well here is my car

MY00 STi and im only 18 haha

sti.jpg

wow, you're lucky.

Subaru's are very expensive...you're just paying for the AWD.
I would consider somebody lucky if they had an $8000 cavalier.

yea, I have checked online before, but you have to pay for shipping and then go somewhere to get them balanced so it somewhat equals out. I can probably get that same tire from a friend of mine for about 70 including tax and getting it balanced.

I only need one tire, so I'm not going to go with Falkens now... it would be pointless to have 3 goodyears and 1 falken. Like I said, I just bought 4 tires in december so they are pretty new.

Thanks for the link tho... I'll check it out again when I need a new set again.

EDIT: Just noticed free shipping. I will check them out again next time though... thanks! That friend of mine has my tire and will give it to me for 60 with tax and install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom