Looking for opinions... which to buy?

• Logitech G5 laser mouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Razer Diamondback laser mouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can't choose more than one? that's silly...

i play (in no special order) guitar, bass guitar, keyboard/piano, drums, trumpet, harmonica, accordian, and I'm pretty good with computer-based music as well

Dabled in most instruments, excelent in flute and guitar(I prefer classical style), actually tried the live band thing, it definitely wasn't for me, took up vocals and became a proficient song writer along the way, for a long while now I've simply lost the desire to play anymore, I blame the government of course.

What was soo bad?

Wasn't the skin flute thing was it? Just like we can say boobies or vagina, we should be able to say skin flute.

Originally posted by DJ-CHRIS
Wasn't the skin flute thing was it? Just like we can say boobies or vagina, we should be able to say skin flute.

Originally posted by DMo224
Admin Note: Warning! Don't start this type junk.

Admin says "NO" so the best idea would be to drop it all together. :)

you hurt my feelings havoc. I'm deeply offended........I can't believe you'd do this to me. You make me believe you're my pal by making a userbar and then you go and do this........I CANT BELIEVE YOU'D STOPP THAT LOW! :cries:

:p

I'm gonna buy a guitar soon and hopefully I'll learn to play it.

I somewhat have a strong desire and am motivated quite a bit to start learning. :)

I can't stop playing "Smoke on the water" on the elcetric guitar full volume! it rocks the house and it sounds amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom