What are you listening to/watching now?

So the thing is, I was telling the truth about not watching much TV like at all.

But when I took out my package with my now ISP I bought a You View Box for £50 as a one off charge and man this thing is gonna cost me a fortune in the long run.

Their is so much I would like to see on their its unreal.

I signed up for the Broadband and got the Phone with it for a basic package. So, I got truly unlimited Broadband inc: no fair usage policy or caps. Free equipment and set up. Paid £50 for the TV box what plugs in too the Router and get unlimited Land Line to Line Line calls.

This box has all the latest entertainment packages for monthly subscription from the likes of £5 for a basic package. then like £12 for the entertainment package.

Their must be 100s of films like Independence Day 2 I wouldn't mind seeing and full box sets I could watch.

Like seriously this is gonna cost me fortune for the sake of entering my pin number.

Am gonna be broke flat out hear at the end of the month. :confused: :p :lol:

On top of that my VPN sub has ended so theirs that as well..

But seriously I'm tempted to by independence day 2 like rite now. I really want to watch that film.

So the thing is, I was telling the truth about not watching much TV like at all.

But when I took out my package with my now ISP I bought a You View Box for £50 as a one off charge and man this thing is gonna cost me a fortune in the long run.

Their is so much I would like to see on their its unreal.

I signed up for the Broadband and got the Phone with it for a basic package. So, I got truly unlimited Broadband inc: no fair usage policy or caps. Free equipment and set up. Paid £50 for the TV box what plugs in too the Router and get unlimited Land Line to Line Line calls.

This box has all the latest entertainment packages for monthly subscription from the likes of £5 for a basic package. then like £12 for the entertainment package.

Their must be 100s of films like Independence Day 2 I wouldn't mind seeing and full box sets I could watch.

Like seriously this is gonna cost me fortune for the sake of entering my pin number.

Am gonna be broke flat out hear at the end of the month. :confused: :p :lol:

On top of that my VPN sub has ended so theirs that as well..

But seriously I'm tempted to by independence day 2 like rite now. I really want to watch that film.

Dang man, sounds like you got quite the getup there.

As far as what I'm listening to, the last couple of weeks have been Mutoid Man (check out "Bridgeburner") and Dreamcar, a New Wave-esque band of No Doubt with Davey Havok on vocals. Rec'd tracks include "After I Confessed", "Kill for Candy", and "On the Charts".

Recent watches include an attempt at Riverdale (working for a school district, I see and hear all the BS that goes on in this show, and the "Archie" connection is really just in name only), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, smatterings of Twin Peaks, and a recent purchase and viewing of the Director's Cut of Dark City. As aged as that movie is, it has done so very well IMO. Nice blend of Gothic Sci-Fi/Noir.

Watched War for the Planet of Apes this weekend, really good if you enjoyed the first 2 of the series.
Also watched Ghost in the Shell, not bad.
Gonna watch the new minions today, Spiderman tomorrow and Dunkirk on Friday

Watched inferno....just ok

Watched the circle ...I liked it

Watched boss baby....fair

Watched chips.....not that funny....a by the numbers parody.

Back
Top Bottom