• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mostly medium...

Too high and it gets all distored and sounds horrible....

Il be picking up some Z-5500's soon so Im good.

My speakers are set at the loudest they go.

And that's not very loud (i'm using CA 75-watt speakers with a C-Media Audio Chipset)

My master volume in Windows is set to about 1/5 of max. Then I use the built in volume for each app to fine tune.

Oh and my current headphones have no volume adjust on them... I might get the AKG K81DJ fones, I hear they are best closed cans for <100 dollars.

My receiver is -98 to -10 low to high, I usually have it on -60 for games, -50 for music and -70 for movies.

Well, for gaming I use headphones... Zalman Theater 6's. And I can only turn the volume up to about 46%... any higher and I need to rip them off my head cause it's too loud.

oh yeah... x-fi sound card.

With my other PC also x-fi sound card and i've got my z-5500's hooked up. I've turned the volume up to around 89% with everything else maxed out... and the walls in my apartment start to crumble... and the neighbors start having a fit.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, for gaming I use headphones... Zalman Theater 6's. And I can only turn the volume up to about 46%... any higher and I need to rip them off my head cause it's too loud.

oh yeah... x-fi sound card.

With my other PC also x-fi sound card and i've got my z-5500's hooked up. I've turned the volume up to around 89% with everything else maxed out... and the walls in my apartment start to crumble... and the neighbors start having a fit.

hehe I cant wait to get my 5500's :D:D But then I gotta save up for a soundcard, but its a HUGE step up from these creative insipre T3000 2.1's..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom