Vodka!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't touch vodka anymore. Just the smell of it makes me want to heave. Got stupid drunk off it 1 too many times. I stick with my cheap west indies rum these days. Or beer. I only drink tequila with mexican food, or when i'm trying to make a chick's clothes fall off.

I can't touch vodka anymore. Just the smell of it makes me want to heave. Got stupid drunk off it 1 too many times. I stick with my cheap west indies rum these days. Or beer. I only drink tequila with mexican food, or when i'm trying to make a chick's clothes fall off.

i dont need beer to do that, noob! :D

Salty you want good vodka, try the tesco own brand stuff but freze it for a few hours first for £6.70 it aint to bad. But if your after imported I can get my mits on this stuff made in poland that will blow your socks off oddly evert time i have had it it's never got a lable on the bottle but christe it's good.

Have you tried freeze distillation saxon Its technically illegal in the EU but it doesn't stop me doing it lol I get it upto around 80% I believe if the label on the bottle is accurate and use the morrinov which is morrisons own.

Budweiser unless it's the real check stuff is cheep an nasty, Strongbow is cider from a plastic screw top bottle there both equally cheep an nasty. Guiness is ok but only every now an then an it has to be draught an not the canned stuff.

Salty had some golshlager last night tat stuffs ok an because it's got gold in it it should be right in with your upper class tastes :p I did however have this vodka called hybrid last night first time i have seen it it comes from one of the machines like a jagermister machine but you then chose what flavor you want prity nice stuff single or a bouble you decide an it was prity cheep.

Budweiser unless it's the real check stuff is cheep an nasty, Strongbow is cider from a plastic screw top bottle there both equally cheep an nasty. Guiness is ok but only every now an then an it has to be draught an not the canned stuff.

Who drink Guinness not from a Draught, I did once and it tasted like crap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom