Vodka!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Whats your favourite?

I like Reyka vodka made in iceland but on an average day I drink russian standard anyone else going to name any brands? I am interested in ordering online for some decent brands as I have drunk everything for a 15 mile radius lol

I quit drinking right before I turned 21...go figure :/

But when I did drink it was the cheap **** and we made a drink called "Pepper Crack" (affectionately named after my buddy!). It consisted of a 44oz Big Gulp half full of Vodka (whatever we could get our hands on) and a mixture of Orange Bang, Mountain Dew, and Fruit Punch. HAHA...spent many a wobbly night due to the good old Pepper Crack. It became very popular as our other friends picked it up.

At christmas and my birthday, when i'm allowed to drink - it has the be Smirnoff triple filtered/distilled :) That's my favourite, out of about 6 or so brands i've managed to taste :p

My favorite hard liquor...

My favorite at this point is Grey Goose, but the other weekend we went to a friends house and they had purchased some cheap arse brand, but it was extremely smooth and like 30% cheaper. Can't remember the name right now...

Oreo how old are you???

Vodovka is a good cheap brand thats smooth its about 20% though

15 :rolleyes: As i say, special occasions only, and my parents don't let me get smashed, heck - beond tipsy and they get angry :D

Legal age is 18, but supposedly the average age for being drunk for the first time is a tad over 16.

I went to boarding school the first time I got wrecked was 13. I am surprised its 16 is the average I would of thought it to be 15 or younger in the UK, atleast from my experiences and the people I hang around with. Saying that a 17 year old told me yesterday that he stole aload of alcohol from his parents for a party on friday, I was stunned I am only 18 but for the past 3 years I haven't stolen alcohol either used friends or parents who are quite willing to let me.

I went to boarding school the first time I got wrecked was 13. I am surprised its 16 is the average I would of thought it to be 15 or younger in the UK, atleast from my experiences and the people I hang around with. Saying that a 17 year old told me yesterday that he stole aload of alcohol from his parents for a party on friday, I was stunned I am only 18 but for the past 3 years I haven't stolen alcohol either used friends or parents who are quite willing to let me.

Well yeh, the study was conducted by the police - lots of peopel would of lied. First time i was smashed was 13 too, but shush ! parents still dont think ive ever been drunk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom