Vday plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have even less chance then both of you,

and that's a guarantee.

Well there is a major difference. We already did the courthsip thing, we already did the walk down the aisle. We already did the whole "I Do". So it shouldnt be so "hard" for us now should it?:tongue:

I've been sick all last night and today. Darn cold/flu. I ended up staying home by myself. My wife and I exchanged gifts this morning (she made me up a basket of chocolates and made me a nice card).

What a way to spend Valentine's Day.

Today I went to work then spent the rest with my Valentine. Right now she's downloading DiRT2 again and singing some Smashing Pumpkins to me. I might turn her cold cathodes off later and touch her exhaust fan.

Well there is a major difference. We already did the courthsip thing, we already did the walk down the aisle. We already did the whole "I Do". So it shouldnt be so "hard" for us now should it?:tongue:

Getting married for that is like buying a airplane for the peanuts.

I did get some candy.

Yeah i know Hefe. But really it shouldnt be harder now to "have relations" than when we were single or dating now should it? Talk about extreme opposites...

I had a real nice weekend planned for me and my wife.... Hotel suite with whirlpool and fireplace, dinner reservations for a 5 course meal, alot more too....

BUT

The night before my daughter started some stage 6 exorcist vomiting and I had to call it all off.

Gotta love valentines day heh

Thats true.

I guaranteed it because as of this moment, i have no woman :p At 16 im not so sure i'd want some heavy going relationship either. Friends with benefits suits me better ;)

no girl this year...well sort of. Not a big of enough deal to do too much with it...i got her a little teady bear as a kind nice joke/jesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom