Upgrading from 9 year old build

Yea. Updated list with parts in stock. Use DP to 1440p panel, HDMI to one, DVI to HDMI adapter for the other. That adapter should be in the box.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8XRd27

Sounds good. On the monitor, I noticed it is curved, which I'm not crazy about, especially since I'll have another flat one next to it. Do they make a flat version of the same monitor? I looked, but couldn't spot one easily.

Also, the I7 cpu appears to be out of stock everywhere. Is it likely to be available in the near future, or am I better of going back to the older series?

Last edited:
I ranfour monitors on a 1660 before I upgraded so it will definitely handle three.

Sounds good. On the monitor, I noticed it is curved, which I'm not crazy about, especially since I'll have another flat one next to it. Do they make a flat version of the same monitor? I looked, but couldn't spot one easily.

Also, the I7 cpu appears to be out of stock everywhere. Is it likely to be available in the near future, or am I better of going back to the older series?
I run flats next to a curved, it's not really that big of a deal. I linked it because I own a similar Samsung and it's kind of the best deal for those specs.

As to the CPU they just came out, stock will come.

I ranfour monitors on a 1660 before I upgraded so it will definitely handle three.
For some reason the ones listed only have the 3 outputs, but yea the chip handles 4 easy.

I run flats next to a curved, it's not really that big of a deal. I linked it because I own a similar Samsung and it's kind of the best deal for those specs.

As to the CPU they just came out, stock will come.

For some reason the ones listed only have the 3 outputs, but yea the chip handles 4 easy.

Sorry to ask for something else, but that power supply is out of stock everywhere now. Can you recommend a similar one that would work? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom