ultimate tag vs axe

DJ-CHRIS said:
Cologne and a proper anti-perspirant

Axe and tag are for middle schoolers trying to get laid.
Hahaha
G35x said:
Exactly, even I thought it was "cool" in 6th grade, but then I realised its a cheap way to smelll good, and it doesnt even really smell all that great, smells nasty when someone else sprays it, and all the fumes mix! hate that shit..
I usd to use it.. my parents got me it.. then I threw the can away and got some actual cologne
TRDCorolla said:
I'm going to get a bottle of Axe and try for myself and see what the big deal is. I'll try anything. Girls do love a guy that smells good. It had better give me those fine chicks or I'll sue for false advertising.
Haha, nice.

THose darn disclaimers. You know how some of those commercials goes. THere's always a guy at the end where they talk super duper fast. It would be funny if that disclaimer was really on the bottle itself about not getting girls. Or it could be in super fine small print on the TV here people don't pay attention to it.

Paradox said:
It doesn't for you guys? Shoot It does for me and I don't even use Axe..
Hmm..
Wonder what thats about.. ;)

You know...paying those chicks counts as cheating. ;) Money is power, but in this case...no. :p

ya man, i fight girls off, without good smells, but it is fun i like it. i am getting too good at it, so i want to get some good smell so i enhance my chick magnet.

Back
Top Bottom