The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Went out with my mom last night. Had BBQ ribs, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, Diet Coke. Followed it up an hour or so later with some Orange Leaf yogurt, had Chocolate Cheesecake and Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Normally that would have blown my diet for the day but the landscaping we had been doing all day offset it. ;)

I know it's a taste thing, (Most regular soda is too sweet) but it's kinda funny how you always follow up a meal with a DIET soda! LOL

I know it's a taste thing, (Most regular soda is too sweet) but it's kinda funny how you always follow up a meal with a DIET soda! LOL

Didn't you know that a Diet Coke cancels out all the rest of it? :D

Yeah, it is a taste thing. I got used to the taste and drink it now. I look at it as a way to have the flavor but no extra calories.

LOL... yea. As I sit here eating some cinnamon pancakes (ghetto style! really think and lots of butter and syrup!) with coffee!

Talk about healthy eating. :wink:

The wife is on a pizza kick. I came home to more House Special with feta cheese. This time it was a whole pie plus three slices. I only ate the three slices, though.

Leftovers from Easter dinner (since I had to work today):

Baked ham, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, cole slaw, deviled eggs, rolls, cheesecake, pecan pie, and Mississippi Mud Cake.

Now if you all will excuse me I need to go find a mud hole to wallow in...

Back
Top Bottom