TF Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one is hot? ok forget it. see this one - taken by a really cheap logitech webcam and then done some photoshop on it.you guys, give me some good ideas to enhance this one. i think it can really become wild.

here's one i made...not exactly tech formus wallpaper...but its wall paper,...try to guess which one is mine!:D

hardmachine:

that's nice...like a cover of a cd or sumthin like that, but nice! just remove some of the excess glare rings that overlap the face ..

I am now on something that looks serious. and believe me it is damn simple yet it will give you a smile. can anyone give me a good image of a chip. and yes some good looking alien type fonts.also if you guys there have some good images taken from your cam. i mean any ridiculous photo.raw image. i have some good idea teasing my grey cells.

Slam'n Systems said:
idk what one is yours in that wallpaper! you should give us a hint

dude, its the grey one directly at the bottom left of the the fan-heatsink assembley with the sun-fangrill and behind the only yellow chieftec case in the picture at the top of the wallpaper, its partially hidden...well actually its really hidden.:)

here's another one...kinda like hardmachine's..but better! LoL! j/k, man:D

Attachments

• error2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 22
Yeah i have to admit that it is better. i mean it
anyway, it can look fabulous if you use some good font like neuropol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom