TF Trends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
is it just me, or do a bunch of people come in claiming they're gonna get a great gaming rig.. and then down the lines of actually purchasing it... they skimp out on everything... i know i was one of those people.... haha.. ahh...
I see this happening on a lot of PC Forums.

Face it , we all have dream machines that we would like to build. However it's not like my wallet is a bottomless pit. Even when I work in a computer store, however I still need to put food on my table before i get the latest video card.

Re: Re: TF Trends...

Harper said:
Face it , we all have dream machines that we would like to build. However it's not like my wallet is a bottomless pit. Even when I work in a computer store, however I still need to put food on my table before i get the latest video card.

I would rather have food on the table and a roof over my kid's head anyway's than have a huge system ;) I'm lucky if i can get like $50 to spend on my comp anymore,This month i was planning on getting a new board and vid card now that's shot,Because of bill's and that being a little more this month i can only afford a vid card :(

When it comes to components in my PC I plan it for ages then post on here and make sure I get quality components. Right now I'm wanting a decent mouse for Gaming, photoshop and 3d modeling, but I checked my bank balance the other day. It was less than I thought I had. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom