Tech-Forums Halo 3 Machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Who would like one???
I'm thinking of getting some people with 360's to help out (need about 3 at least) and the rest of the community can pitch in by saying some lines off a script and sending them to me.

Of course ill try to make it funny by saying things that we members can relate to on the forums and forum events but yeah. What do you think?

Sorry dont quite understand. Is this liek the Red vs Blue type thing?

I had a good idea for one scene: Osiris is with me and two others and he just wont stop reciting news, i ask wtf is wrong with this guy and then as he is constantly spitting out news i kill him and 'crouch repeatedly'. rofl.

could we do it with something ontehr then halo3? like crysis maybe, it would be way more fun due to the sandbox editor, or maybe even gears of war. or fear, panics was to good to finish at 4 episodes.

How though, Halo 3 has theater mode, do any of those other games? We need to move the camera around.

Unless there is a mod and such (I dont play alot of PC games)

dude the internet is yoru resource, im sure you could fid something so easaly, they did it with halo 2 and it didnt have one. neither did fear and its been done.
also crysis would be fun because of ano suit abilities.

dude the internet is yoru resource, im sure you could fid something so easaly, they did it with halo 2 and it didnt have one. neither did fear and its been done.
also crysis would be fun because of ano suit abilities.

A Crysis one would be pretty awesome...and yeah the Sandbox editor is pretty fun and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

A Crysis one would be pretty awesome...and yeah the Sandbox editor is pretty fun and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Okay then. Lets start the Crysis Machinima for TechForums at the start of next year when i have a new rig. It will be awesome.

Question though, can you screen record while playing Crysis or will it lag out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom