Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are missing it. :)

It's not working for me, I'm using IE8 ::cry:

tfpage.jpg

Slaymate said:
It's not working for me, I'm using IE8 :cry:

There's your problem. :p

Actually, IE has all sorts of problems, whereas all other browsers don't. That should really tell everyone something right there... ;)

Yea, very nice and clean. I already posted my praise in the countdown thread, but yea, nice work Baez!

PS - the WYSIWYG text definitely needs enlarged.

There's your problem. :p

Actually, IE has all sorts of problems, whereas all other browsers don't. That should really tell everyone something right there... ;)

So youre forcing me to have to use FF?
Which i don't really want to, due to things like Alt "S" to post a message doesn't work in FF?

Thats kinda lame.... Actually its really not cool.

I know that, I was just asking what I would need to do to get rid of the white around the image. Cos I thought PNGs were meant to be see-through on the white bits. I'm guessing I just saved it wrong or something.
Depending on how you created the image you may not have created it with the transparent background which would cause it to have the white. Paint cant do it. You need GIMP or Paint.net to do it properly.
But to use the simple features.. I've gotta switch... I love the color and screen layout, but I can't even access my usercp new posts etc.

I really don't want to be ungrateful, but is it going to get fixed for IE.?

Yes now that we know of it we will look into getting it fixed.

Till then try using this. It is the Get new posts but i got it before it pushed it with search results.

I set the option to allow members to switch between styles. The drop-down can be found on the bottom left of the main page.

Just remember that Baez is going to be recoding on the New_TFtheme style (the previous default theme), so if an image is missing it is probably him. :D Gotta blame someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom