Samsung X497 MP3 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseMCeee

Solid State Member
I bought the data cable for my phone and it came with both Samsung PC Studio PIM & File manager 1.0 and EasyStudio PIMS & file manager. The easystudio works perfect but the instructions say to use the other samsung one for MP3s. Well everytime I open it, it gives me this error.

And it also doesnt load up everything (phonebook, calls etc). Anyone ever use this or know whats wrong with it? Ive already tried uninstalling and reinstallin it.

Hello,

Take a look at the settings. See if there's a setting to do with COM ports and USB data cables (connectivity) and ensure that a COM port has been assigned and that the program knows your connecting your phone to the PC via USB data cable.

Yea I looked at that. The Device Manager has it set at COMM6
Then I switched the program to COMM6 also. The thing is, for the EasyStudio, everytime I switch it to COMM6 it will refresh everything and load the phone data. Then I can transfer photos and mmf ringtones. But not MP3s. The disc says to use the other program for MP3s but thats the one that has the error.

Even if there is a better program for the phone that would be better. I just want to transfer over the mp3s already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom