Samsung Galaxy S5 Bluetooth Issue

TechnTeach

Solid State Member
Not sure what I'm seeing here, but I'm a bit baffled. I reset my phone to factory settings last week just to get rid of all the extra crud I didn't need. Since then my Bluetooth has been acting weird. Both my truck and my SUV have aftermarket Bluetooth head units (Truck has a Sony Xplod MEX-BT7500U Single DIN and SUV had a Jensen 9215BT 7" Flip-out Touch Screen). It initially paired with the Jensen head-unit as though it was never disconnected and worked great for about a week. I don't drive the truck much but I was running around in it this weekend and was having trouble getting my phone to keep a BT connection. I finally ended up rebooting everything and got it to work. Now this morning my phone wouldn't connect to the Jensen head unit on the way to work. I finally got it to work by deleting it off my phone completely and re-pairing them but it seems like something is off? Is my Bluetooth module dying? Maybe a glitch in the software? It was enough of a pain to reset my phone once, I don't want to have to do it again within a week if I can help it! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom