i like :)
wat do u think?

saab_aero_x_concept_uff_04.jpg

SaabAero-XMuseum4.jpg

Saab-Aero-X-Concept-interior-1-lg.jpg

2006Saab_Aero_X_Concept_Interior_Li.jpg

1. It won't go into production.
2. No one will buy it.
3. It's really impractical, and expensive looking.
4. It's a steering wheel, not a yoke, get it right, Saab.
5. I find the blue glow distracting, I would get in a wreck.

Neat-looking, but that's about it.

One thing that I find particularly ridiculous is how the roof and doors come up together. That seems like such a waste of energy/mechanisms to get it to do that. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to step out of my car, not up then out:D

its great looking like the front and the rear including the interior, but i dont like the roof thing they did. the whole interior will be wrecked if it rains unless its waterproof :)

sylwek said:
i like :)
wat do u think?

"No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny d**k with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f**k along."
-- Marcus Burnett, Bad Boys

Considering that people would need to purchase a home loan to in order to get that car, I fail to see why any one would want to purchase one of those.
Like I would hate to see what the insurance is going to be like on that thing.

It's cars like that that makes me glad that I purchased Third Party Property Insurance.

Hmm, I kind of like it.

but I prefer to step out of my car, not up then out
Looks like you'd simply step out as normal to me, but yeah there really is no practicle use for it's doors and top raising like it does, but hey the delorian was popular right!?

I would rather have a normal steering wheel and the blue light is nice I guess if you're parked and wanting to 'set the mood' or something lol, buuuuuut yeah, it probably wouldn't be very safe to drive with that on.

What's the going price on one of these?
Lemme guess, if I have to ask, then I can not afford.

Elbatrop1 said:
One thing that I find particularly ridiculous is how the roof and doors come up together. That seems like such a waste of energy/mechanisms to get it to do that.
It's called A Pu$$y-Mobile. There is no such thing as a waste of energy/mechanisms/money on a Pu$$y-Mobile.

Elbatrop1 said:
One thing that I find particularly ridiculous is how the roof and doors come up together. That seems like such a waste of energy/mechanisms to get it to do that. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to step out of my car, not up then out:D
Yeah.... what if it's raining?

Lord AnthraX said:
Oh crap, did I just spill all my coffee all over the interior and dashboard? :angry:

:p
That is a car where you want to preserve that "new car smell"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom