RX-7, 8 or CRX!? or maybe... an Impreza WRX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh.. i don't know if you'll find anythign with an ls1 for 6k.. that just seems lke horrible low balling.... or it must have 180k miles or something

how is paying 15k for a 2000 ls1 insanity? mabye a little high but when my dad sold his 00 camaro he sold it for $9000 but it had like 110k miles on it but it still ran great

^i wouldnt of paid 9k for a camaro i look on craigslist and see camaros a dime a dozen for under 6k

15k i could get a used mustang put a turbo on it, body kit, bad *** sound system and a bunch of other little misc items and till probably have money left over for gas

^i wouldnt of paid 9k for a camaro i look on craigslist and see camaros a dime a dozen for under 6k

15k i could get a used mustang put a turbo on it, body kit, bad *** sound system and a bunch of other little misc items and till probably have money left over for gas

9k for a camaro SS is a steal....

its not exactly a high production car.... and its a sports car with 330 hp... i don't see SS's selling for 9k much anywhere unless it has a tremendous amount of miles

i still see camaro SS's with about 50-70k miles and still selling within the 11k range and up.. depending on year of course

9k is a good deal my dad was asking 10k but the guy talked him down
then my dad went out and bought a 05 corvette z51 now even with 400hp in a car that weighs about 3100 pounds it will go 0-60 in about 4 sec and the quater mile in 12.5 at 115 mph

only 15 but will be getting to get my learners in september. i drove my dads camaro before he sold it.
and the vet is only a base corvette it has the z51 suspension package that upgrades the suspension to a z06's suspension, but still has the 6.0L 400hp engine where the Z06 has 7.0L 505hp engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom