RX-7, 8 or CRX!? or maybe... an Impreza WRX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...dude I'm from California and 21-22mpg is not decent. I'd say 28-30+ highway is acceptable. Full throttle who cares, 5mpg is cool :p

The only thing I can think of that gets 30mpg highway and has the power output of a mustang or corvette might be a BMW. Even then...... I dunno. It just seems like you are trying to push the whole "ricer" stereotype. "my car gets 35mpg and does a 10.5 in the 1/4"... :p lol

try a trans am 1998+ these will run for about 10-15k and will tear up those rice burners in the quater mile. and as far as gas mileage goes my dad had a 2000 camaro SS 5.7L V8 and that was a automatic. we bought it in charlotte NC and drove it up to suffolk VA (a little west of VA beach) on the highway going about 65 and we left w/ a full tank of gas and when we got home in suffolk we filled it back up and checked the gas mileage and we had about 28 mpg on the highway. now city mpg will go down to around 18 mpg. that's driving it normal. the problem is that people get cars like camaros,corvettes and trans am's and are always driving them hard, then they complain about bad gas mileage. so a big part of it is how you drive the vehicle.(in case you'r wondering i am a huge chevy fan and a mustang hater)

try a trans am 1998+ these will run for about 10-15k and will tear up those rice burners in the quater mile. and as far as gas mileage goes my dad had a 2000 camaro SS 5.7L V8 and that was a automatic. we bought it in charlotte NC and drove it up to suffolk VA (a little west of VA beach) on the highway going about 65 and we left w/ a full tank of gas and when we got home in suffolk we filled it back up and checked the gas mileage and we had about 28 mpg on the highway. now city mpg will go down to around 18 mpg. that's driving it normal. the problem is that people get cars like camaros,corvettes and trans am's and are always driving them hard, then they complain about bad gas mileage. so a big part of it is how you drive the vehicle.(in case you'r wondering i am a huge chevy fan and a mustang hater)

a trans am should not cost THAT much around here you can get any year mustang, comaro, or trans am from 1990-2005 for 6k and less

Idk if you (OP) have seen the 2001 Dodge Stratus but i think they look really nice im thinking about getting one i found alot for around 4-5k here that are in nice condition with low mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom