Really now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you own an alienware? Because I have a 2 year old gateway laptop that if I were to go out and buy a brand new laptop with the same specs as this it would still cost just as much as I bought this for two years ago. Intel Core2Duo t5200, 2gb ram, 500gb hdd, intel x3100, 15.4" glossy widescreen, 4x usb, expresscard, gigabit ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, card reader, dual layer dvd burner w/labelflash, blue leds all around. put about $100 in for upgrades (wifi and hdd)

that ailenware you posted is almost the same specs as mine, just has a tad bit faster cpu, better graphics, and 1/4 the ram I have lol.

Paid 549 brand new, basically same laptop, new, still 549 LOL. 2 years ago, I was ahead of the laptop curve apparently (only diff is the cpu is 1.6ghz on this, and 2.0 on that one)

It's all about the name. The sad part is that the general public doesn't know it is just a dell in drag. ;)

Alienware just was never worth all the extra cash.

That Craigslist sort of reminds me of this thread we had a while back, some guy bought a fake Alienware that was advertised as real on ebay and this whole drama unfolded with the seller coming on and pleading her case...need to find that thread!

I must admit I love the look of their laptops. But it is not worth that price for sure. Maybe if it was free or I had more money then I could ever spend. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom