Random Chit Chat

Having a rough time healthwise lately. Nothing too major but just some bs. Seems to be getting RSI / carpal tunnel or some other similar condition in both my hands. My finger joints feel stiff and they hurt as the day goes on from typing and using my mouse. It eases up over night while I sleep. Has been going on for over a month now, no sign of it letting up. Back is also hurting as usual. Been in so many meetings lately that i'm also losing my voice lol :ROFLMAO: legit sore throat, had to ask for people to call me less the past few days so it gets chance to heal.

Really feels like my body is starting to give up these past 2 years, my youth is no more! I lost a crap load of weight and have never felt as bad :unsure: god only knows what i'll be like in my 40's, 50's, 60s...

In better news, meeting tomorrow to discuss a role change at work. I basically said I want a title change and pay rise or I will reject it. I might try and go consulting within the same company if the meeting doesn't go well. Failing both of those plans, i'll leave and get paid more elsewhere.

When Mrs. C was teaching she would get a bout of carpal tunnel. They make these kind of wrist splints for that. Wear those every night for a week and you should start noticing more relief?
Good luck with the job promotion!

Having a rough time healthwise lately. Nothing too major but just some bs. Seems to be getting RSI / carpal tunnel or some other similar condition in both my hands. My finger joints feel stiff and they hurt as the day goes on from typing and using my mouse. It eases up over night while I sleep. Has been going on for over a month now, no sign of it letting up. Back is also hurting as usual. Been in so many meetings lately that i'm also losing my voice lol :ROFLMAO: legit sore throat, had to ask for people to call me less the past few days so it gets chance to heal.

Really feels like my body is starting to give up these past 2 years, my youth is no more! I lost a crap load of weight and have never felt as bad :unsure: god only knows what i'll be like in my 40's, 50's, 60s...

In better news, meeting tomorrow to discuss a role change at work. I basically said I want a title change and pay rise or I will reject it. I might try and go consulting within the same company if the meeting doesn't go well. Failing both of those plans, i'll leave and get paid more elsewhere.
Fix your posture and seating position.

Back
Top Bottom