Random Chit Chat

Take it anyway you like too, there was at one time a "seperation of church and state" which at that time in history ment that that govt stay out of the church, but today this is twisted. Take that as a note.

I cannot speak of other Churches attitudes on voting, Our church does not. They allow us the freedom to vote the way we want. I think it is the same around the world in other country's. Some country's haven't got that issue, we are kinda special in that issue.

The whole church and state thing was about the state running and being the church, like the Church of England. Many who first came to the New World did so to escape the religious persecution of England and Europe. It has nothing to do with the way some try to use it today.

Different note. I am having major issues with the weather station again. 2 are not reporting. 2 are reporting and one is "saying it is active but displays invalid data. I am at the time where i say to hell with weather stations!

Ah, what do you do with those anyway, WD (I mean the weather stations, not the churches :D)? Watching over the weather just because? Or are you running a business or something?

If your church or religion even hints at who you should vote for then you should get out and get as far way from it as possible!

Smary guy, I have a weather station that has till more recently worked pretty but is giving me issues on and off for a couple of months now. I send data to several different weather companys and national weather service. I am having issues with old equipment. Its around 4 years old now and i plan to get a new upgraded system a i can but talking big bucks for it.

Back
Top Bottom