Random Chit Chat

Yep, i have tried everything but nothing. I think he was using the Va for his chemo. I had a friend at Temple who tried. he can't find anything so he must have used a special clinic. Its over 2 months now so i am seeing only one thing.

I think it's too early to decide anything. He just stopped posting here. Even at wars they say MIA instead of KIA for those they don't have news of. I did leave some forums for more than a year before.

Speaking of Halloween, for those in the US, did you have any Trick-or-Treaters at your house last night?

Last year we bought candy but only had about 6 or so kids come by. This year we didn't buy any candy and kept or porch light off.

Speaking of Halloween, for those in the US, did you have any Trick-or-Treaters at your house last night?

Last year we bought candy but only had about 6 or so kids come by. This year we didn't buy any candy and kept or porch light off.
Had candy but no ToT'ers. Of course, we live out in the sticks at the end of a dead end road and didn't have any light on. Before we bought this house 11 years ago I had a big cemetery behind our house so we didn't get any while we lived there either.

We used to get tons of kiddies, and then churches and other organizations started to do "trunk or treat" type of stuff and more parents took their kids there. We still got a bunch, but this year we did not give out any candy and I only saw a very few in my neighborhood. No decorations or electric pumpkin on the porch this year.

Back
Top Bottom