Random Chit Chat

To each their own, it's a matte of taste. But anyway if it benefited someone then good for them and I'm happy for them. Just because I don't like it doesn't necessarily mean I'm against it. Maybe those changes benefited me at some point too one way or another.

To each their own, it's a matte of taste. But anyway if it benefited someone then good for them and I'm happy for them. Just because I don't like it doesn't necessarily mean I'm against it. Maybe those changes benefited me at some point too one way or another.
Pretty much what I already said. Not really a matter of taste because musicality isn't exactly in the equation when talking about his playing style. It was the technique and approach to the instrument that changed the world of guitar.

Literally every multiplayer game is getting drowned with hackers. Squadrons was out 3 days only and the hacks came. It's getting to the point to where myself and my friends can't have a clean game unless I purchase the title on PS4 and we turn cross platform play off. Even then, these consoles have the proxy injectors and modded controllers. I guess I really should have specifically iterated multiplayer gaming, because I still quite enjoy single player games.
Just can't get away from them. They get into everything and turn something good to shit! I feel for you. Am having some of the same on two of my sites. Can't play it but for single anymore.

Just can't get away from them. They get into everything and turn something good to shit! I feel for you. Am having some of the same on two of my sites. Can't play it but for single anymore.
Back in the day consoles were almost always a safe haven, and it took a few weeks to a few months before PC hacks became available. Now it seems it's almost instant on all platforms.

Back
Top Bottom