Private Theory, Reporting For Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea me to..... Wish i could kill them but then again im in enough trouble for beating the shit outta people that use chicks that are my friends......

P.P. Mguire said:
Neither do i, and i love Brittany dearly.

Then why the hell are you posting her picture on an internet forum, seriously.

And I agree with idiotic, guys who pierce their ear are just plain out gay, I hope the trend ends soon.

p0werslave said:
Then why the hell are you posting her picture on an internet forum, seriously.
Thats not the chick who he's talking about.. thats the chick he's taking to the prom... two totally different people... and so what if he shows her off?

yeah.. defintly thinking that also... im thinking about joining the marines.. iv always wanted to do something.. but the way i have my schooling lined up id be like.. 26 by the time i got out of college...
4 years of marines
4 years of college

The girl i love has only been put on this site ounce i believe, also im taking that girl to homecoming for the last time. Where as the earing, i know alot of guys that are far from gay that even have 2 or 3 earings. Its a trend and ive had myear pierced since i was in 6th grade. The ears pierced is not a sign of being gay anymore so get over it. Also, if you think having an earing is gay your very shallow. THats is all i have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom