Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked it as well. The blood on the wrench in the beginning just looked really awesome IMO. I thought everything just looked really dang good and I also liked the weapon designs. I thought they were pretty dang creative design, especially like Metro said, the zoom on that one gun.

I can't wait for the full game as well. The MP didn't lag for me at all and I had fun.

The first time I spun the room I was also like 'Whoa.....wtf' but then I got used to it pretty quick. You can get turned around easily in single player.

yeah, that was fun. "It's better for you this way...." haha.

Ya know what I thought was crazy, was the fact that they showed children getting killed. Little girl gets destroyed, then she throws the little boy on that spike impaling him. Brutal stuff. Don't think I've seen children being killed like that in a game.

Nubius said:
yeah, that was fun. "It's better for you this way...." haha.

Ya know what I thought was crazy, was the fact that they showed children getting killed. Little girl gets destroyed, then she throws the little boy on that spike impaling him. Brutal stuff. Don't think I've seen children being killed like that in a game.

Yea, usually developers stray away from stuff like that (like GTA and Morrowind/Oblivion didn't have any).

Beefcake said:
Yea, usually developers stray away from stuff like that (like GTA and Morrowind/Oblivion didn't have any).

Why the **** would ovlivion or morrowind have kids in it?

What i like most is how you can crawl into a box and go to a completly different place.

I definitely cant wait for this game to come out cause its cool. The demo was really fun to play and switch is right that its fun going through the portals in the boxes and stuff. Especially that one part where you get teleported on that little ball in the glass box.

Im goignt o DL and try it out, but as an initial reaction.. when you first go to the site and put your age in, the next screen.. HAHAHAHAHAH... the look on tommys face is rediculus. I got a good chuckle out of it....

Ill report back on the game itself in a bit.

i thought its Doom4 or something. looks and feels exactly like Doom3. fun concept for evil and gore fans. (which i enjoy a lot) nice gory graphix i liked everything except the ...u know...GAME PLAY. cuz nothing original about it...its the same..same ...same..ya the multi player is just a joke..

i thought its Doom4 or something. looks and feels exactly like Doom3.
Psht, people say this on this game even though it's a heavily modified doom3 engine and, although very similar, are a lot of new additions brought to the game.........yet I had most people disagreeing with me when I said Quake4 was just a copy of Doom3...............yeah that makes sense.

In case anyone hasn't noticed 'gameplay' has been the same for quite some time. It's an FPS......there's not a whole lot of different things you can do. The game is pretty linear, but that's just what comes with these kinds of games.

I thought it was pretty good with some new added ideas to another FPS which most games can't even accomplish.

Multiplayer was fun just being able to go all around the walls but deathmatch really isn't my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom