Potentially the longest thread in history...

Went househunting last weekend in Tucson. Found a nice place.
Scheduled movers, last day at SpaceX is this Friday. Should be out of the state by mid next week.

I'll miss you Texas. :(

Still debating if we should do a townhome
Regular or condo
I do not want to ever shovel the driveway or work on my yard, rather pay someone

Eugh what a fun week it's been, had ALL the bills coincidentally hit all at once inc the annual ones. Feels like I've been run train on :grin:

Also, anyone listened to Em's new album? I'm not much for rap in general, but dayum it's a HECK of a lot better than whatever bs colabs with katy perry he was doing before...sounds more like old him a la Slim/Marshal albums.

Last edited:
Eugh what a fun week it's been, had ALL the bills coincidentally hit all at once inc the annual ones. Feels like I've been run train on :grin:

Also, anyone listened to Em's new album? I'm not much for rap in general, but dayum it's a HECK of a lot better than whatever bs colabs with katy perry he was doing before...sounds more like old him a la Slim/Marshal albums.

Ya, love it. It's awesome. I think my favorites are Lucky You feat Joyner Lucas, The Ringer, and Not Alike feat Royce Da 5'9". Some sweet tunes. They're basically all good though, the only tracks I tend to skip are Nice Guy and Good Guy, but even then they're not really that bad, just okay to me.

Just on what feels like my yearly visit to the forums, nothing to see here :angel:

It was my birthday yesterday, and as always, it's so nice to get that techist email wishing me a happy birthday. Always makes me want to come back and say hi.

Ya, love it. It's awesome. I think my favorites are Lucky You feat Joyner Lucas, The Ringer, and Not Alike feat Royce Da 5'9". Some sweet tunes. They're basically all good though, the only tracks I tend to skip are Nice Guy and Good Guy, but even then they're not really that bad, just okay to me.

I'm loving Kamikaze and Lucky You, especially the reference to Fack in Kamikaze, definitely feels like old Eminem. The rest does feel a bit vanilla though. Not bad by any means, but not what you go to Eminem for :lol:

Just on what feels like my yearly visit to the forums, nothing to see here :angel:

It was my birthday yesterday, and as always, it's so nice to get that techist email wishing me a happy birthday. Always makes me want to come back and say hi.

I'm loving Kamikaze and Lucky You, especially the reference to Fack in Kamikaze, definitely feels like old Eminem. The rest does feel a bit vanilla though. Not bad by any means, but not what you go to Eminem for :lol:
Happy late bday.

Back
Top Bottom