Potentially the longest thread in history...

Oh god what the **** did i do last night? All i can rember is a midget riding a unicycle, drinks with tiny pink ice elephants oh an then there was this oh god... I meen come on how the ****.... oh an then ugghhhh.... *Sticks head in a bucket of ice*

wow....sounds like some heavy drinking went on.

You don't know the half of it, even I thought I over did it started about 2pm an finished at 4am. Worryingly I have a traffic cone an some pink furry dice pinned to my zipper. You have them nights that will go down down in history the legendary night that has drinking and just the right amount of weird stuff happening. Well that was my night.....

You don't know the half of it, even I thought I over did it started about 2pm an finished at 4am. Worryingly I have a traffic cone an some pink furry dice pinned to my zipper. You have them nights that will go down down in history the legendary night that has drinking and just the right amount of weird stuff happening. Well that was my night.....

AHH ....1998 Myrtle beach, SC. 1 bottle of grain alcohol, underwear contest, 1 pink boa and to female bisexuals in a cage.

need I say more....

LOL i love zipties!

DSC02270.jpg

tuniq tower fan and fan controller on my 8800 gt :)

Back
Top Bottom