Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

oh wow you moved PP.... wow nicer setup as well... nice to have faster internet too... might upgrade mine as well. I want faster upload.

as for me i'm just listening to house music, eatin strokinoff, and drinking gaytorade.

oh wow you moved PP.... wow nicer setup as well... nice to have faster internet too... might upgrade mine as well. I want faster upload.

as for me i'm just listening to house music, eatin strokinoff, and drinking gaytorade.
Yea the situation here is much better in perspective but literally we had it better where we were. Lower bills balanced out with more gas usage. I can get triple the speed of internet here for half the cost. It all balances out really.

So haven't seen any post-release IB reviews out yet. I guess we wont know consumer level clocking ability and heat until somebody here gets one. Any takers?

My friend just plumped down the money for a 3770K to replace his Q6600. He isn't an overclocker, though.

Hahha you are like the only one who said anything about buying one. Oddly enough, I think I want a 3770k myself.

In other news, being able to download a file FULL SPEED and stream a 720p video at the same time is extremely nice.

I am confused. You mean you were downloading at your max speed ? that would leave none left to stream.

yeah I've been in the balance situations with housing before... basically all the places... there is tradeoffs with every house literally...

My friend just plumped down the money for a 3770K to replace his Q6600. He isn't an overclocker, though.

I am confused. You mean you were downloading at your max speed ? that would leave none left to stream.
Basically what I was saying, was I was able to use almost all the bandwidth provided. I was downloading 2 times faster than what I would at home and still streaming a 720p video. The wireless is actually hampering the speed.

Back
Top Bottom