Potentially the longest thread in history...

LOL you could get the combo off Ebay for way cheaper. It's too bad we are in the new place right now because I would totally take a picture of it.

I know, I looked at eBay earlier today, I may put a bid in tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone on here would give me one for cheap or free, bit of a long shot.

Which GBC do you have PP, I had the transparent purple one.

Actually, you've made me want to get my own GBC back. It was this special Pikachu edition :3
43857-7_Game-Boy-Color_Pokemon_Gelb.jpg

I know who has it as well, unless they've sold it on. Would probably give them a fair bit to get it back...

I know, I looked at eBay earlier today, I may put a bid in tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone on here would give me one for cheap or free, bit of a long shot.

Which GBC do you have PP, I had the transparent purple one.
I had the transparent purple which broke then got a green one. I have an original release Pokemon red, blue, and yellow with a Gameshark.

That 690 is tempting though
stickpoke.gif

Between me and my brother we had Pokemon red yellow blue gold ruby sapphire green. I think that was it. We also had a few Mario games on GBC and advance/sp/ds

I've still got my SP. I skipped the normal GBA cos I was poor, I'm glad I did since yeah the backlighting was a great idea.
My upgrade path:
GB -> GBC -> GBA SP -> DS Lite
Yellow -> Silver -> Ruby -> Crystal

yeah I still got my sp and ds, only played Mario kart and Mario on the ds.

My upgrade path was GBC -> SP -> DS my brother went GBpocket -> GBA -> DS.

Back
Top Bottom